|ICQ Homepage||Free Downloads||People Search||Chat||Boards||Play Games||Web Tools||ICQ Anywhere||Friendship Cards||Help|
1. ICQ MenuClick the ICQ menu to access the toolbar options , various community services , ICQ help center , and ICQ homepage.
2. ICQ Search BoxHere you enter any word(s) you would like to search. The most recently searched words will appear in the drop down menu.
3. Search OptionsClick the Search Menu to search the web or the ICQ site, find people via the ICQ whitepages or clear your search history.
4. Send PageClick the Send Page button to send the page you are now viewing to someone on your ICQ Contact List.
5. Now on ICQClick the Now on ICQ button to see what's new in ICQ. Stay tuned and be updated with all the hot news.
6. Block PopupsClick the Block Popups button to prevent invasive popup ads from appearing on your screen while your surf the Internet. You can disable this option by simply clicking the button again.
If you want the Block Popups option to apply/not apply on the site you are currently viewing, select the
Black List /White List option from the Block Popups menu. To edit your lists select the Popup Manager option from the Block Popups menu.
7. MailClick the Mail button to login to your ICQmail account.
8. FeedsClick the Feeds button to get updates from your favorite web pages such as news, sports and music. To learn more about feeds and the RSS service, click here.
9. Zoom InClick the Zoom In button and enlarge the page view. Every time you click it, the content of the browsed page will get larger.
10. Zoom OutClick the Zoom Out button and reduce the page zoom. Every time you click it, the content of the browsed page will get smaller and more distanced.
11. HighlightClick the Highlight button to highlight the word(s) you searched for, when viewing the search results page.
12. Searched WordsThis button displays the searched word(s); each time you click it, you will find the word's next occurrence on the results page.
Tip! While browsing the net, if you come across a word that you wish to find out more about - you can!
Simply mark the word, right click it, and select ICQ Toolbar Search.
|User Feedback & Comments | ICQ Community | ICQ Sitecreators | SMS Center|
|Copyright ©1998-2014 ICQ LLC. All Rights Reserved